A full range of lightweight cash safes certified in Grade I-IV
Rosengrens Atlantic employs a new barrier material which halves the weight of the safe compared to products made in the conventional manner. This also results in thinner walls thereby providing the maximum usable volume. The safes are available in 7 sizes, from 43 up to 543 litres. Atlantic is tested and certified to the European norm in Grades I-III.
The Atlantic range can be supplied with various deposit systems; internal by at slot in a lockable compartment or external where the deposit is integrated on the top of the safe.
As standard the safes are equipped with a high-security key lock, but can also be delivered with electronic locking as an option. All sizes are prepared for dual locking.
The cash safe for the home and business. Offers high level of security at great prices.
- Independently attack tested and certified to EN1143-1 Grade I
- Lighter weight construction for easier installation
- New improved design and build quality
- Fire protective material in safe body & door
- High security key lock as standard
- Electronic or mechanical combination locking available on request
- Height adjustable shelving with standard weight capacity of 50kg (one in models 2GB-3GB, two in models 4GB-8GB, three in model 9GB)
- Back and base fixing points 2+2
Add 50mm to external depth for handle
Optional Extras: Internal safe, deposit slot, jewellery drawers, dual locking, re-enforced shelving, left hand hinge